The following benefits represent those offered in the United States. Contact the human resource representative in your country or locale to learn about the benefits in your community.
All full-time U.S. employees are eligible to participate in the Benefits Program – beginning on the first day of the month following their date of employment. The Benefits Program offers the following plans:
- Employee Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Pre-Tax Contribution (Section 125)
- Reimbursement Accounts
- 401(k) Savings
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Program – download details
Click here for an overview of current U.S. benefits. All benefits are provided in accordance with the provisions of the benefit plan documents.