iScan®3 Flame Scanner
The iScan3 flame scanner builds upon the proven performance of the iScan2 flame scanner, adding several design improvements and benefits you’ll notice right out of the box. Our exclusive indicator light ring communicates at-a-glance, so you get the info you need quickly, clearly and without question. More durable materials increase the operating temperature range 15%. And a super compact design reduces the overall scanner size by 50%, simplifying installation and aiming.
At a glance.
- iScan3 is fully backward compatible with iScan2 installations
- Simultaneous UV and IR radiation spectra detection capability
- Electronic self-checking ensures fail-safe operation and compliance
- Secondary Relay has 3 configurable modes:
- N.O. Redundant Flame Relay
- N.C. opposite state of Primary Flame Relay
- N.O. or N.C. as Fault Relay as required
- 2- or 4-wire remote file select with wire fault protection
- Pre-set over/under-temperature protection levels
- Fiber optic version available for a variety of applications
- Simplified initial setup with iScan software learns flame ON/OFF (MB only)
- DC over, under and reverse voltage protection
Proven performance, better features.
The iScan3 flame scanner is instantly recognizable for its exclusive, at-a-glance indicator light ring that provides clear communication and simplified aiming during installation. The small, light design is made from durable 316 stainless steel, making iScan3 suitable for marine applications. Proven with gas, light oils, heavy oils, biomass, and coal, the iScan3 flame scanner offers a wide ambient temperature rating (-40°C to 80°C) and provides a quick disconnect for hazardous areas.